Our Region enjoys a high Quality of Life. It is a desired place to live and work. We enjoy a prosperous economy, a vibrant arts and culture scene, educational excellence with two universities and a community college.
We must work diligently to maintain and enhance our quality of life. I have great expectations for the formative Wellbeing Waterloo Region initiative I am involved in. This initiative has the potential to take our community to the next level in assuring all citizens enjoy a high quality of life.
- Continue to support Arts & Culture providers
- Support the efforts of our renowned Crime Prevention Council
- Support the formalization and initiatives of the Wellbeing Waterloo Region
- Increase affordable housing efforts
- Increase Active Transporation infrastructure